WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• You can now send and receive PDFs
• Over 100 new emoji
• Google Drive Backup: Back up your chats and media to Google Drive, so if you lose your phone or switch or upgrade to a new Android phone, you can easily restore your chats and media. Set up backups in Settings > Chats and Calls > Chat backup.
• Language support for Kazakh, Tagalog, Uzbek, Marathi, and Malayalam
• Now compatible with Android 6.0 permissions