WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• Over 100 new emoji
• Google Drive Backup: Back up your chats and media to Google Drive, so if you lose your phone or switch or upgrade to a new Android phone, you can easily restore your chats and media. Set up backups in Settings > Chats and Calls > Chat backup.
• Language support for Kazakh, Tagalog, Uzbek, Marathi, and Malayalam
• Now compatible with Android 6.0 permissions
Version: 2.12.486 (450960) arm
size:22.99 MB (24,103,357 bytes)
Min: Android 2.1 (Eclair, API 7)
Target: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)