Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager, because it provides you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud. This file manager can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
Maybe you’re tired of ugly looking root explorer apps? This file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don’t need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automatically.
– Copy to/Move to the opposite panel – select some files and tap the floating button
– fixed inability to overwrite files in some cases
– updated translations
– minor bug fixes
– fixed inability to stream media after pausing the player
– revamped default panel content setting
– fixed sharing links to folders on Google Drive
File name: pl.solidexplorer2_2.1.10-100074_minAPI16(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi).apk
Version: 2.1.10 (100074)
File size: 9.3 MB (9,749,823 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Target Android version: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)